Sand and Sun Reptiles- Mike Fortier. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-31-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
Sand&SunReptile
Sand and Sun Reptiles- Mike Fortier.

Not much to say about me.
I've been keeping herps for about 3 years.
All that I have kept are as listed
0.0.2 Green Anoles
0.0.2 Green Tree Frogs
2.5 Ball Pythons (right now I have 1.2, as the 3 female wild caughts all came in sick, or just deteriorated in captivity, and one male succumbed to URI, as did a wild caught female.)
1.1 Kenyan Sand Boas
1.1 Rosy Boas
1.1 Leopard Geckos
1.0 Jacksons Chameleon
0.0.1 Rough Green Snake
1.1 Corn Snakes (proven breeders)
Right now I have 1.1 Rosies, 1.1 Corns, 1.2 Ball Pythons, and the 1.1 Leopard Geckos. I am looking to add a pastel male regius, a female rosy, and a female leopard geck or 2.
The corns are for sale or trade (300obo, or trade offer, feel free to make an offer with herps, or cash, to be delivered to White Plains, NY only)
I am hoping to get some good breeders as these animals hit adulthood. The leopards are almost there, the ball male has 6+months, and the females a good 2 years, and both rosies have 2-3yrs.My projected list in the near future will hopefully be
1.2, 1.3, or 2.4 Leopard Geckos,
1.2, or 1.3 Rosy Boas
2.3 Ball Pythons. (with hopefully a pastel male!)
No Ball Pythons will be added until their respiratories are cleared up. They are on oral Clavamox which doesnt seem to be helping, but I am getting Injected Amikacin (sp?) for them, which should hopefully clear everything right up, and get them back to being healthy.
That's my herp life story pretty much.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
Birdsss
Jackson's Chameleon

Hello,

Are you, or do you know anyone who is able to export the Jackson's Chameleon to Australia? It's the only species which I can import (with an import licence of course)

Cheers
Lisa

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!