Greetings from new members Weiss Lake Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-27-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
gmoney0725
Greetings from new members Weiss Lake Exotics

Hello from beautiful Cedar Bluff Alabama on the banks of Weiss Lake. We wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Gordon Scoggins and my son is Mitchell Scoggins. We are a small breeder. We are working on various species of snakes and geckos. We keep ball python morphs, boas, womas, leopard geckos among other things. We love the animals that we keep and focus on producing a small nunber of quality animals that we can be proud of and share with other hobbyists and breeders. We have a passion for what we do.

Our most notable pairing this past season was a nuclear spider male x butter. It produced 6 awesome hatchlings (consisting of a nuclear spider male, 3 BEL's a nuclear female and a fire spider female). All of the available animals from this clutch have been purchased already this year.

Thanks for the time and stay in touch.

Gordon and Mitchell (Weiss Lake Exotics)

Old 08-27-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
Charis
Hello and welcome!

Old 08-27-2014, 01:15 PM   #3
gmoney0725
I know the feeling. Tomorrow is feeding day!

Old 08-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #4
Charis
Definitely feel like we have too many snakes come feeding days! LOL! And when the bill comes for buying their food ...

Old 08-28-2014, 10:55 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Welcome aboard!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!