Really nice unrelated trio of Glades ratsnakes ----SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 07-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #1
blichtenhan
Really nice unrelated trio of Glades ratsnakes ----SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

These are true Glades rats. I got them from Alan Gary, and he is very picky about his adult stock; he knows exactly where his founding stock came from. He has been working with them for several years, constantly improving his lines, and while this trio is not his very best, they are WAY above average.
I have 1.2, the females are unrelated to the male. They are only yearlings, so still improving in color! The pictures include 2 of the male, he is really, really nice, and then one each of each of the females.

I would not be getting rid of them, but I am out of room in my tiny snake room, and right now, I would rather continue to work with my Kisatchie ratsnakes and my hognose, so the Glades will need to go.
Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan
\
I also have a smaller female that is a sibling to the male, she is really red/orange, like the male, but she really acts weird. She is spastic, hyper...but she eats ok, but just does not act quite normal. If you want her, I will throw her in with the trio.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0579.JPG (87.3 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0578.JPG (114.3 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0586.JPG (82.5 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0590.JPG (82.3 KB, 197 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!