Back from the white Plains show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-21-2004, 07:19 PM   #1
nydrgnldy
Back from the white Plains show

What a great place.I really had a good time.I finally got an Albino Cali king.I have wanted one for so long.I have a Durango Mountain King already and have been looking for an albino I think they are just Beautiful!!!!!
and here He is..No name yet...Suggestions?????
Robin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0003.jpg (77.7 KB, 77 views)

Old 11-21-2004, 07:20 PM   #2
nydrgnldy
And this is the durango Mountain

Here she is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0008.jpg (70.2 KB, 58 views)

Old 11-21-2004, 07:41 PM   #3
Sand&SunReptile
Awesome. I only got 1 thing today.
A nice CB 450 gram female Ball Python.
If you're interested, I have a big 4.5+ft female Cali King for sale. She is a monster, would make a great breeder as well.

Old 11-21-2004, 09:43 PM   #4
Limey
Venue too small

I thought the show was good but the downstairs hall is just too small. When I left people were lining up al the way back to the street. These people had to wait for herpers to leave before they were alowed into the show.

Oh yeah I bought a nice female crested good size for $45 and a female BP CB of course.

Old 11-21-2004, 10:44 PM   #5
bigdee
Wow I coudnt believe the line, I never saw a line like that at this show they will need a bigger place like upstairs maybe. Well I was hoping to get a het or poss het for albino female for a good deal but found none so I just got a norm female for $40 and I jumped on the pro-exotics temp gun for $25. I also wanted a big apple ultratherm heat pads but everyone had the same thing eighter zoo med or some other brand I forgot the name

Old 11-22-2004, 07:15 AM   #6
Sand&SunReptile
Heh. I beat the line, but not he crowds. It was full from the time it opened.
They usually do have the upstairs, but the cat show got it first I bet. I suggested that we bring some of the bigger snakes upstairs, and thatd end the cat show pretty quick...

Old 11-22-2004, 07:20 AM   #7
nydrgnldy
Yeah me to i was there early .I got there about 9:15 and was out by 10:30 when it was getting where you couldn't move.I wasn't really all that impressed with what they had for geckos But very happy with my snake I must say.there were a kot of really nice looking snakes there...... ah if only i had more room.

Old 11-22-2004, 07:24 AM   #8
Sand&SunReptile
If only I didn't need supplies. There were some nice balls I? wanted...

Old 11-22-2004, 07:40 AM   #9
nydrgnldy
Yup same here I saw another really nice looking King i would have loved.But where else can ya get fuzzies 50 for 12 bucks and worms for the geckos and light bulbs and all sorts of stuff I grabbed while I was there.There is another one in January...I may go to that one too.I already know what I want too....I am thinking about a female durango to go with this one that has turned out to be male ...thought it was female...ummm nope its a male.
Robin

Old 11-22-2004, 03:41 PM   #10
Sand&SunReptile
I already know, well somewhat know what I want. I'm for sure adding another female ball. Maybe a male het, or something of that nature as well. I usually just wait to see what they have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!