Miss Bender our Special argentine boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-07-2005, 07:14 PM   #1
robin d.
Miss Bender our Special argentine boa

this is Miss. Bender. She is our special argentine boa. We got her 5 years ago, when she was only five days old and had never even attempted in being fed (she had not even had her first shed). The breeder gave her to us and if he would have kept her im am assured he would have put her down.
when we brought bender in our house, russ and i decided if she could thrive on her own without us having to force feed, assist feed, pinky pump ect. eat live and thirve and have a good quality of life then we would take her in and keep her. She has never once refused a meal.. she eats anything you give her. the only thing we did different is kept her on smaller food for longer than we would have boas with normal necks. She currectly feeds on Large rats and loves them. She will never go to anyone else she will never be bred... she is our special little bender and she hates my guts but loves her daddy LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dscn1829.jpg (129.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Dscn1832.jpg (128.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Dscn1834.jpg (130.1 KB, 44 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!