YAAAAY!!!!!!!! it was a Gecko Christmas In March for me..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-07-2005, 07:24 AM   #1
robin d.
YAAAAY!!!!!!!! it was a Gecko Christmas In March for me.....

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i got some goods from kelli and as always she keeps amazing me... these are gorgeous animals and i can not even come close to capturing their true beauty but i tried.

first off.. this gorgeous male killer tangerine bell albino... i already named him "cheeto"

next this amazing rainwater patternless albino... this girl is still fairly young and has AWESOME color and getting more orange!!!

this next patternless has to be one of the prettiest patternless i have ever seen... bright yellow-orange a beautiful pink/white tail but that nice big beautiful beauty mark... i already named her "marcia"

this next guy is a het amel het stripe "male" (crosses fingers) fatty.. his mother is outragious looking i can't wait to see what the throws... and this little doll has got to be cute as a button

enjoy!!

Old 03-07-2005, 09:26 AM   #2
Herpcam
Good Grab, Robin

I love them all. I need to get some Bells again; that one is amazing! I'll likely get with Kelli later this year to pick up another pair (and not let them go again!)

Those PA and patternless are gorgeous, also. She looks a lot like the male PA we got from Kelli a couple weeks ago.

Good luck with them!

Old 03-07-2005, 10:00 AM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
Those are AWESOME!!!!

Old 03-07-2005, 10:09 AM   #4
USAGECKOS
Good Score Robin! I want that Patty!

Old 03-07-2005, 10:14 AM   #5
Lucille
Those are beautiful, hope you have lots of offspring from them.

Old 03-07-2005, 12:59 PM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Nice!!!

Quote:
this next patternless has to be one of the prettiest patternless i have ever seen... bright yellow-orange a beautiful pink/white tail but that nice big beautiful beauty mark... i already named her "marcia"
Now, assuming she's named after me, I'd like to know how you knew I have a 'beauty mark' on my tail? LOL!

Awesome geckos, Robin!

Old 03-07-2005, 01:21 PM   #7
BluGnat
Beautiful!! I love the name "cheeto" ha, ha.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:31 PM   #8
Jeremy Letkey
Robin, you got some real lookers there. That patty( Marcia) is goregus. It's weird though. I thought we were in the same time zone but Christmas doesn't get here till tommorrow.

Old 03-07-2005, 05:02 PM   #9
Xelda
Looks like a great batch there. AFTs are so adorable. I'm blown away by the tang Bell though. I can imagine he looks 100 times better in person too.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:20 PM   #10
robin d.
thanks all for the comments... all props go to kelli... she does produce some amazing geckos!!!

jeremy you are getting one helluva christmas tomorrow

Marcia,
Quote:
Now, assuming she's named after me, I'd like to know how you knew I have a 'beauty mark' on my tail? LOL!
Glenn Told me =oP

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!