Picture tracking and watermarking - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-24-2005, 05:57 PM   #1
Wilomn
Picture tracking and watermarking

I just came across this company that seems to have a pretty good product. Have any of you heard of it or used it?

This year will be the first time I actually try to take photos of my snakes and archive them, make them available to the general public to aid in selling my babies and also to get word about my site out to folks who don't know about it. I'm curious if this works or is easily disabled.

http://www.digimarc.com/mypicturemarc/default.asp

Thanks in advance

Old 04-24-2005, 06:32 PM   #2
robin d.
this here is freeware.... i think shrap sent the main link but here is the waterwarking program
http://www.watermark.studigotchi.com/index.htm

here is the freeware main page
http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/index.htm

Old 04-24-2005, 07:09 PM   #3
WebSlave
Actually I believe the photo gallery here has the capability of automatically watermarking every photo posted on it. Unfortunately, however, it would have to be a watermark image for this site rather then individual personal marks. But any graphics program that can work with layers should be able to do this function for you.

Old 04-28-2005, 05:49 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
PHP has this feature built in.... anything above version 4.3 anyway (which is likely how this website has the capability). take a look at php.net if you're interested.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!