One of Those Days....... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-04-2005, 05:05 PM   #1
Lucille
One of Those Days.......

The geckoes are hopping and so is the board
All you can say is "Why me, Good Lord?"

The geckoes are playin'
The cornsnakes are layin'

There's not enough time to get it all done
You wonder why you thought it used to be fun

Wait! Look here! The BOI!
We're tellin' you Webslave
YOU **ARE** A GOOD GUY!

I bring you this poem, modest I know
I hope that the others will post also and show

That even though sometimes, life can be a real **trip**
We thank you for Fauna and

WE LIKE YOU, RICH!

Old 05-04-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
Rebel Dragons
Tell the truth lucille.........

How long did it take you to come up with that???????

Great poem and I totally agree. Rich is a great guy!!!

Old 05-04-2005, 05:50 PM   #3
WebSlave
No, not really. Just a guy who had a bad idea several years ago and mistakenly hoping maybe tomorrow everything will be better.

I guess I'm just like everyone else. I just want to be over on the other side of the fence where the grass is greener.

Old 05-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #4
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
No, not really. Just a guy who had a bad idea several years ago and mistakenly hoping maybe tomorrow everything will be better.

I guess I'm just like everyone else. I just want to be over on the other side of the fence where the grass is greener.
Trust me Rich, the grass isn't Greener The sun is just hitting it differently

Old 05-04-2005, 06:11 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Lucille you know full well you must have the name of the person in the title of the thread when posting to the BOI. Lucille it was a great poem!

Is it just? I think things are picking up to where it was before the fee was put into place, of course minus the multiple postings under different names by the “Bad Guys”.

Rich, what would all of us cult members do without you? Surely, there is no other Grand Poobah like you!

Old 05-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #6
Lucille
[quote=Dennis Hultman][color=Navy]Lucille you know full well you must have the name of the person in the title of the thread when posting to the BOI. QUOTE]

UH OH, BUSTED!!! lol

Old 05-04-2005, 06:14 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Is it just?
Was suppose to be- Is it just me?

Old 05-04-2005, 06:16 PM   #8
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
The grass may be greener but it's all the fertilizer the dogs leave behind. The green doesn't come without it's price.

Old 05-04-2005, 06:50 PM   #9
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
The grass may be greener but it's all the fertilizer the dogs leave behind. The green doesn't come without it's price.
You are correct, but I don't think it's the dogs...I believe that is where the septic tank is located...

Old 05-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #10
leaftail
Is this truly a legit BOI topic?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!