Opportunistic predators.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 09-04-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
Lucille
Opportunistic predators....

In the wake of the Katrina disaster, all of a sudden there are advertisements and businesses springing up that seem questionable to me.

I like fun as much as the next person (maybe more, lol) but this ad rubbed me the wrong way. Am I over reacting, or what do YOU think?

Free Room & Board for Katrina Victim Dancers/Entertainers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-95423993@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-04, 5:37PM CDT

Falling on hard times? Want to live with a fun, attractive, 20-something caucasian male with his own townhouse? This offer is open to any dancer/entertainer that was affected by the Katrina disaster. You'll have you're own room in a clean house, a shared bathroom, and access to the internet, tv/dvd, etc. And a big closet. I'm also willing to help you get back on your feet and start working/etc.

What' the catch? You be open minded, sweet, considerate, attractive, and willing to help me out if I need any favors in the future.

Serious inquiries only. I usually rent this room for 500$ + 100$ for bills, so this is a pretty decent exchange. I will also provide food/bills/entertainment for you.

this is in or around Houston, TX 77082

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Old 09-05-2005, 05:41 AM   #2
DAND
Sounds like the dude has a hard time finding dates.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!