Well, one down! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-10-2005, 06:36 PM   #1
pogonadragon
Well, one down!

We have finally sold one of our babies! The lady was very nice and we were in contact for about a week prior to her getting him. She is a teacher so he will live in the classroom during the week... I told her about putting the lights on a timer and all sorts of other things I could think of.
I'm very relieved that he went with her!

Now we just need to find 16 more homes!

Old 09-11-2005, 09:01 AM   #2
CheriS
I am so glad you found him a good home!

Old 09-13-2005, 10:34 PM   #3
pogonadragon
Me too! I'm going to probably email her in about a week to see how he is doing... hopefully the kids in her class aren't terrorising him too much!

Old 09-14-2005, 07:05 AM   #4
CheriS
I wouldn't think so..... babies of all species recognize babies of other species and seem to gravitant toward them. I know each group of babies in our house watch the kids and go to them easier than the adults do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!