Sad situation - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
ladyserpent7
Unhappy Sad situation

a couple days ago,,,my uncle who lives in Iraq was held at gunpoint and robbed...he had gone to the bank and withdrew money for a 3 MONTH LIVING and when he came out and walked across the street, a couple guys pointed a gun to his head and demanded him to give up the money..they told him that they had seen him go into the bank and had been waiting for him for AN HOUR...and they took the money and kicked him on the floor and rode away on their bikes..and they werent even wearing any masks to cover themselves up..thank god they didnt kill him...sigh...we talked to him and told him to report it to the cops,,but he said..what for...things like this happen on a daily basis...it breaks my heart to see people living like this..especially my family..and theres no control, no government..you know what...people always ask me how i feel about whats going on in iraq when they find out im iraqi..and i always remain neutral on the situation...but enough is enough..this situation needs to be resolved...im so sick of this ....i try to ignore it as much as possible..dont watch the news, dont talk bout it..pretend nothings happening...but putting aside a problem can only go so far until you cant avoid it any longer...sigh...what a sad situation...i hope to god it passes very soon ..look familiar..hehe...that was just to lighten the mood of this thread..

Old 02-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
Lucille
I am sad this happened to your family, what an awful ordeal. Perhaps you could advise your family, if it is indeed a daily situation that they should not carry such large amounts of cash at one time.
I hope and pray no more misfortune befalls them, that was just awful.

Old 02-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #3
ladyserpent7
done that..he shouldve known...my dad..(his brother) was actually really mad at him first because its just plain stupidity to do that..but i think it was one of those situations where he had to take it out all at once..i dont know...you know what..they should know better not to walk alone anyway...sigh.

Old 02-26-2006, 10:02 AM   #4
Vinny D
Im so sorry to hear that i hope everything goes well for your family over their it's a dangerous place wuth the war and all and ppl just dont care but at least he's ok ill talk to ya later

Old 02-27-2006, 04:07 AM   #5
ladyserpent7
yah at least he is...but were still trying to figure out how hes gonna live now...pfft. i dont know whether to hate the bastards that did that or to pity them as well...hmm..?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!