Check out my new edition awsome lil BP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2006, 08:16 PM   #1
TYBALT
Talking Check out my new edition awsome lil BP

[IMG]Hey everyone I just purchased this young lad from my breeder. Tell me what you think about him. I purchased him as 100% het albino. He was given to my breeder from another breeder. ** I know allot of drama involved, I am praying that the original guy comes up with some documentation** I hope he proves out in due time, he came with a money back guarantee. Notice the moustache and hazel eyes. I have read all the hype on genetic markers and I don't know if he quite falls into any certain morph. I am happy with him regardless he is beautiful. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Do I have something in my teeth resized.JPG (30.6 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Check out my iris resized.JPG (27.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg Romeo over and under resized.JPG (29.1 KB, 155 views)

Old 04-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #2
tstrenuous10
how did you get such COOL shots? i see you feed thawed mice.

Old 04-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #3
Skunky
So i'm familiar with markers for het pieds, but havent heard of markers for albinos..mind expanding on that for me please?

Old 04-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #4
TYBALT
Sorry about that........

I sometimes get a bit scatter brained sorry. As of right now in Ball Python breeding I do not know of any genetic markers for Albinism. I understand that.... but a couple of people who have looked at him asked why does he have trim on his upper lip? Also his light colored eyes. I could take six differant BPs out and compare him to them. None have hazel-ish eyes and none have a stash. Just something to ponder in my spare time though. I am not looking to get rich with the next high end morph or anything. I just enjoy having a lil guy thats a tad diff from the norm. Thank you for your response though Skunky.

Old 04-19-2006, 09:05 PM   #5
TYBALT
Pretty Nifty huh?

Thank you Tstrenuous as a matter of fact I am using a Olympus Camedia 595 ZOOM digital camera. Great shots I know. I have other photos that would blow your mind. The fact that it is a $250.00 camera that performs way beyond it price tag is amazing. Well anyway he is georgous right. Here is another pic of him sleeping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Romeo's First Dance resized.JPG (32.8 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg Hungry Hippo 2 resized.JPG (30.8 KB, 150 views)

Old 04-19-2006, 10:27 PM   #6
TYBALT
****** Feeding not sleeping sorry wrong pictures.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:30 PM   #7
Bill & Amy
Very Cool!!!

Old 04-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
SPJ
The mustache and gold eyes are a trademark of the classic jungle BP's. It's not genetic, just random though. Too bad since they look really nice. Does this one have a light spot on the top of it's head? Jungles have that as well. There are no markers for albino hets but if you have a classic jungle that is also het albino you got yourself an awesome animal.

Here is a shot of a classic jungle. Not a het but these guys really retain their color.

As a hatchling.

As a yearling.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #9
TYBALT
Talking Thank you

Thank you again for the information on the jungles. I hope he is a jungle but his eyes are not as green/hazel as your picture there.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #10
Bill & Amy
Hey Danny, what kind of camera do you use? Those are very good pics!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!