SOLD!! SOLD!! 2022 male axanthic superconda, 67% ph toxic SOLD!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-18-2022, 04:09 PM   #1
blichtenhan
SOLD!! 2022 male axanthic superconda, 67% ph toxic SOLD!!

This guy is sold. I have some other hogs for sale including axanthic condas het snow.

This male axanthic supeconda had a toxic anaconda sibling; the sire was an anaconda het toxic and the female was axanthic anaconda het toxic. This little guy was born with good wt and is eating well, so he is ready to go.
I am asking $800 plus shipping for him.

I have a few axanthic anacondas from 2 other females that would pair up with him nicely, though they are not ph toxic.

Please contact me by email or text, lakewaymedical@hotmail.com, or 512 626 0278.

I also have some inferno line red and red anacondas ready to go, and some arctic morphs, including some top of the line super arctics.

Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2022, 05:37 PM   #2
ShadowSpark
That is one gorgeous critter, and if I had the money, I would buy it without question. But I don’t, so I must settle for looking.

Old 06-18-2022, 07:17 PM   #3
blichtenhan
thank you

Thank you, Robyn, the axanthic hogs are my favorite also, here is one of his siblings, but this one is spoken for, thanks, Brad
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2022, 10:06 PM   #4
ShadowSpark
Awww…. I really wish I could afford this. Oh well. Good luck on selling them.

Old 06-19-2022, 04:15 PM   #5
blichtenhan
Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!