For Sale Albino monocled cobras - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 07-28-2022, 08:27 PM   #1
Will Nace
Albino monocled cobras

I have 5.5 Albino monocled cobras available. eatting live mice pinkys. the father is albino het sunset mother is just albino. selling pairs for $600 and sigles for $350 plus $125 for shipping all snakes are shipped on Tuesdays. Email me at nvwillnace@gmail.com if interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2023, 06:19 AM   #2
VikingVenomousKeeper
I am ready to purchase a pair have emailed u 2 times no response have money in hand and ready to buy right now if Ican get ahold of u to finalize a deal pay and get them shipped asap so please can u get back to me if I am still able to purchase a pair

Old 08-02-2023, 08:05 AM   #3
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingVenomousKeeper View Post
have emailed u 2 times no response
That's almost certainly due to the fact that this ad is over a year old (=not a live ad), and the seller has not logged in to this forum for six months (=may be out of the hobby, or backpacking in Nepal, or just sick of dealing with messages from people regarding outdated ads).

It isn't entirely crazy to email (or PM, but don't bump a string of old ads -- really, don't do it) people who had in the past advertised animals that you're currently seeking. But do so to ask 'are you still working with X species/morph', not 'I gotta buy that snake you advertised a year ago right now'; the former is a way to make connections that might pan out sometime in the future, but the latter is just noise that sellers don't need more of (nor do readers of the classifieds).

Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!