100 (TRUE) Giant African Bullfrogs available @NARBC Schaumburg July 25-28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 07-22-2023, 11:57 PM   #1
spseminara
100 (TRUE) Giant African Bullfrogs available @NARBC Schaumburg July 25-28

no shipping no shipping All frogs are captive bred in illinois and will only be sold at the show

The following will be available at NARBC Schaumburg IL at the Chicago Reptile House booth

Frogs only available at NARBC Schaumburg no shipping

Baby GIANT African Bullfrogs- Pixie Frog (Pyxicephalus adspersus) $10 -$15 each

These should be one week out of the water on July 25th (father is a true African Giant over 8 1/2 inches)
(Father is Big Sam... mother is O’s ugly sister with the 2.5 inch wide head!)

These tadpoles are nearly double the size of the ones I have produced over the last 6 years!

Higher quality tadpole food has helped achieve bigger size this year
These babies should be superior to most of the giants recently produced.
Over the last few years the size of many of the giant african bullfrogs in the US have been getting smaller.

It is possible this is happening because of the hybridized asian imports coming in, or just inbreeding.

My group of unrelated breeders are the same ones used for the last 6 year so no smaller hybrid crosses have been introduced to my line,
My group of adults have consistently produced true giants with very few disappointing runts.

For breeders only..see photos
This year I will offer 20 super giant babies(one week out of the water ) at $40 each.... these 5% are the Alpha babies that should be double the size of the other siblings. See photos of giant tadpoles below

In nature I believe these giant alpha baby frogs would normally eat the others as they crawl out of the pond.

This offering is not meant to be kept as pet frogs...these supper Giant babies would be great for breeders trying to get good genes for making bigger giant lines.

These super giant babies (nearly double the size of the others )... would have great potential to make huge offspring

Lastly, I will have a few 4inch pixie sub adults unsexable (4 month old) $90 each
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #2
Cyphyrys
Huge!

Old 08-27-2023, 09:36 PM   #3
Sota
How does a guy get a couple of theses??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!