Proven sunkissed female- new price. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 10-27-2023, 09:58 PM   #1
steveingram
Proven sunkissed female- new price.

Hello,

I have a proven 2020 sunkissed female available. She was sold to me as het cinder but I don't think that she actually is. She produced 17 eggs this season after pairing her with a tesserra male that was supposed to be het sunkissed and cinder. The whole clutch was tesserra and I'm almost positive that some tesserra were tesserra sunkissed. This clutch did not contain any cinder or shatter animals.
In any case, she is ready to be cooled in preparation for next season. She eats live and ft mice and fuzzy rats.

I am asking 300.00 plus shipping for her. This will also include the tesserra male.

I will include an image of a suspected tesserra sunkissed hatchling that this pair produced this season.

Thank you,
Steve Ingram
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2023, 07:49 AM   #2
bryanmepstein
Neither hatching is sunkissed

Old 11-10-2023, 11:08 PM   #3
steveingram
New price.

Let's make it 325.00 shipped for her. Paypal f/f preferred. Remember.....the Teserrra male is included with her purchase

Thanks,
Steve
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2023, 09:46 AM   #4
steveingram
Getting ready for breeding!

She is still available and is starting to cool. Pick up a nice girl that is ready to go!!

Thanks,
-Steve
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2024, 12:59 PM   #5
steveingram
Sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!