For Sale 2023 CB Berber Skinks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 12-30-2023, 10:12 AM   #1
klancey
2023 CB Berber Skinks

I have 3 CB Berber Skinks (algeriences). These are well started juveniles. Very few are being bred within the USA and WC animals are infrequently imported. Currently I am unable to ship due to cold weather. Local pickup only but willing to meet up to 100 miles for pickup. I'm located in MA. Individual animals are $250 each or $225 each if purchasing 2 or more. Please email me at KLREPBIRDS@MSN.COM or call at 978 549 8696.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2024, 03:03 PM   #2
bigchin
Hi there. Are these sexable and can you post eggs or hatching pics? Will you ship in spring if prepaid? Thanks
CK

Old 01-11-2024, 03:26 PM   #3
klancey
I have several pictures of the eggs hatching from a few different yrs. When I get home from my office I can send some attachments if I can figure out how to do it. If not I may need you email address to do it. As to sexing them, I have 6 total, 4 from one clutch and 2 from a second, they are difficult when very small. juvenile males start off having much brighter orange markings where females tend to be a little more subdued in color. The clutch of 4 looks to be 3.1. The 2nd clutch which are a month younger it's harder to tell on the markings because of how small they are. One clutch hatched in late Aug and the other in Sept. They are very slow growers which don't get to full size till about 3 yrs though will still breed by the 2nd yr, depending on growth rate. I've been successfully breeding 2 pairs for about 6 yrs and the 3rd pair for the past 2 seasons.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2024, 08:30 AM   #4
klancey
Here are a couple pictures
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2024, 02:54 PM   #5
klancey
Only 1 animal from older clutch is now available. I still have 2 babies from a second clutch that will be ready for shipping once the weather gets better. Local pickup in Central Florida is available after Jan 26th
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!