Cheap Adult Trio! 1.1 Reverse okeetees .1 Anery het albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 02:57 PM   #1
krazyblurtz
Cheap Adult Trio! 1.1 Reverse okeetees .1 Anery het albino

Both of the females are both 3 years old. These three snakes are my darling pets with awesome temperments never bitten or rattled their tails. I must get rid of them because I am about to go to college and will not be able to bring them.

The first girl is a gorgeous Reverse Okeetee cornsnake. She is 3-4 years old and has been bred once, last year and produced 11 healthy beautiful reverse okeetee babies. Picture does not do her justice at all, shes neon orange.
Asking $75

The second is an anerythristic cornsnake. She has some yellow on the first half foot of her neck very pretty girl. She is also Heterozygous for albino and (parents were snows). She will be ready for breeding for sure by next year
$75

Third snake for sale male reverse okeetee, beautifull from kathy loves line
$75

$200.00 for the trio. Located in Chandler Arizona, Id prefer a local sale but will ship, you pay shipping.

Keep in mind I paid 40-60 for these guys as babies also, its an awesome deal for some beautifull A+ snakes.
Thanks,
Kevin
Any questions email krazyblurtzcrx@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2006, 10:03 AM   #2
azsuboc
We have recieved all of your pm's and have not heard back from you. You must not be getting them, I just sent you one yesterday. Call me asap
480-580-1544 or 520-568-2028.

Don

Old 08-31-2006, 01:13 AM   #3
Derespina Knives
How much for shipping to NYC? I am interested in the Anery female. Also, do you take non snake trades? Thanks...R
derespinaknives@yahoo.com

Old 09-01-2006, 01:47 AM   #4
jsex
if you still have them i definatly want the reverse okeetee male and female(neon orange pair)...if the price (including shipping) is right around 200 bucks, then i can have a money order overnighted to your door...my email address is am_i_relevant@hotmail.com
thanks,
justin

Old 12-27-2006, 07:35 PM   #5
dominik
how much is the anery, boy or girl.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread