Beautiful Normal Male BallPython in need of good home! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
shaznito
Lightbulb Beautiful Normal Male BallPython in need of good home!

I have here a beautiful male Ball python,only reason I'm getting rid of him is I can no longer afford to feed him. Hes a only live mouse eater every week I have to drive an hour to get him 4 live mice. I've tried breeding mice and no success. I wish I didn't have to get rid of him but I have no other choice.Its either him or my Jeep payment.

So I am looking for a good home where he will be loved and treated as family as we have treated him here.Maybe someone who has other Ball Pythons so he can have some friends.

If anyone would like to know any information on him please let me know.

I can tell you I originally bought him from OzzyBoids.com I dont know if he has any special gene in him all I can tell you is his sisters were pastels and he wasnt so the guy didnt want him. I never asked anything on that line cause I didnt buy him to breed him just to keep as part of my family.

I have not been able to weight him but he is nice and chubby. Hes also about 3feet long. He very friendly .Hes in very good health never taken him to vet,and never needed to..he will eat live mice anytime giving to him.

Please email me at soesucks@verizon.net for price and shipping. If you are interested.Thanks !

Here is a current picture of the cute little guy.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread