I Purchased One!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Insects and Arachnids.

Old 09-25-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
Junkyard
I Purchased One!!

Here she is, my first T, a beautiful Rose Haired:

Old 09-25-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
Rebel Dragons
Lmao, you beat Cory by about 2 days. He's expecting his in on Thurs.

They are kinda neat looking. I don't think I will ever be able to hold one though. I'll be good just looking at them through the glass.

Old 09-25-2006, 05:53 PM   #3
John Apple
Congrats man...the only bad thing that I can see about tarantulas is that once you get one you'll want some more.
All colors of the spectrum they come in and all sizes
Corey is getting a Chaco and a red rump....plus a possible freebie

Old 09-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
Junkyard
Thank you. They are addicting, my wife is even happy with her.

Old 09-25-2006, 10:56 PM   #5
barbie69
She is beautiful!! Congrats! I went to pick up a rose hair and ended up with a pink toe instead... but that doesn't rule out a rose hair too ! lol

Old 09-25-2006, 11:14 PM   #6
Ginger Ambrose
Congratulations On the new T.
You bought a bug Dude LOL

Old 09-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #7
Junkyard
Yeah I know, a bug! The coolest bug I held at the show was the stick bug Double Ds brought to show off. Those were cool.

Old 09-26-2006, 07:46 PM   #8
DAND
Question Don't know how I missed this post.

Congrats on the new acquisition!

Old 09-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #9
Junkyard
I think I upset this little Rose Haired yesterday, I was taking a couple more pictures of her and was admiring her beautiful colors, apparently she does not like the hairs on her legs to be touched. She spun around so fast with her two front legs in the air that I just about fell out of my chair.

Mental note taken.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:22 AM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
I think I upset this little Rose Haired yesterday, I was taking a couple more pictures of her and was admiring her beautiful colors, apparently she does not like the hairs on her legs to be touched. She spun around so fast with her two front legs in the air that I just about fell out of my chair.

Mental note taken.
LOL. Note to self: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!