2006 Bulls End Of The Season Special - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 09:10 AM   #1
J. PIERCE
2006 Bulls End Of The Season Special

I have some Red Bulls possible het whiteside left from the 2006 season. I have sold a good number of these the last two seasons and the response has been that they are strong, attractive, and vigorous babies. I have been working on refining the whiteside using the red bull in the project. The result from these second generation breedings are red bulls that are possibly heterozygous for whiteside. I produced the best looking whiteside I have ever seen this year from these breedings, as well as some drop dead gorgeous red/orange bulls. Most of these animals already show nice amounts of color. The color in the pics do not do the animals justice. Since I do not ship in colder weather, time is running out. Until the shipping season closes, the G5 group will be available for $40.00 per pair and the G7 group will be available for only $60.00 per pair. The prices will go up in the spring as their color starts to pop.

Please visit the STE website for individual prices and pictures. Also take a look at previous generations of STE bulls on the STE BULL COLLECTION page.
http://home.att.net/~shade-tree-exotics

Thank you to all in advance and take care!

Jeremy
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread