Updated erebennus shots - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2006, 09:22 PM   #1
BWSmith
Updated erebennus shots

Updated Texas Indigo (Drymarchon melenurus erebennus)

Old 11-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #2
thesnakeman
Purdy. When are you sending her to me?

Copyright???
T.

Old 11-03-2006, 09:59 AM   #3
BWSmith
It's a him. I still need to try to find him a girlfriend.

All my photos are copyright. For some reason, people love stealing my pictures.

This one has been stolen more times than I can count.

Old 11-03-2006, 10:15 AM   #4
hhmoore
I still love that shot, lol

Old 11-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #5
mcmilab
I owe you an apology B.W. I have been using that shot as my spray on Counter strike for possibly the last 2 years!! I changed it slightly but stilll.....
I will change it again now I know where it came from, great shot all the same, gaboons were my favorites until I discovered B. parviocula. Just wow. Great shots of the Texans btw
A

Old 11-03-2006, 02:55 PM   #6
thesnakeman
Beedub,
Just curious why you don't just let them go?

As for my photos, they can all have all the photos they want. Everyone has my permission, and my encouragement to use any regular photos I have taken. As long as they don't mess with my artwork, I don't mind at all. But if I catch anyone steeling my artwork, they will learn the true definition of the word PAIN! I take lots of pics of my snakes, so that I can share them with everyone, and spread my love for them. But my artwork is my bread and butter, and each work takes a great deal of work to complete. So I am protective of that. But the photos, are easy to do, and share, and they help to promote the coolest animals alive, so I say take what you want of those and spread the joy!
T.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
BWSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnakeman
Beedub,
Just curious why you don't just let them go?

As for my photos, they can all have all the photos they want. Everyone has my permission, and my encouragement to use any regular photos I have taken.
Yeah, but MY photos are good

I have some outstanding photographs with over 600 on my site and I think around 15,000 on my computer. Having them show up now and then is not so bad. But everyone knows my Gaboon photo and about once a month I get an email from someone saying they saw it on a site. It was not too bad on herp sites, but it showed up on some VERY RAUNCHY sites. I even had one guy tell me to remove the photo from MY site because it was his. Once he found out I had the entire series of photos that the shot came from, he removed it from his site.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #8
mmeade
Looking great BW!

Thanks for posting pics. How much does he weigh? The female I kept is 173 g. already.

Old 11-09-2006, 09:06 AM   #9
BWSmith
He is at 166 g right now.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:27 AM   #10
BWSmith
I did look back at the card and he came in at 82 g. So he has almost doubled in mass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!