For Trade: My Panther Chameleons for Your Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:52 AM   #1
svtuon
For Trade: My Panther Chameleons for Your Snakes

Im really tired of buying crickets and i realy want to focus on boa and ball python projects so im pretty much open to anything. let me know what you have and i'll let you know what we can work out. trade value$500. please email for pics. thanks for looking.

best regards,
santho t...
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2007, 11:56 PM   #2
Cookiegirl
How old are your panthers. If it is ok with my husband I would be interested in trading some ball pythons for panthers. I have 4 baby ball pythons.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:49 PM   #3
EriksReptiles
Hey, I am interested in your chameleons. Although I dont really have alot of snakes ( I have a few normal balls with odd head dots if your interested in that) but I wouldn't mind just paying cash.

If you can email me some pictures at Erik@EriksReptiles.com that would be great!

Just let me know!

Thanks Erik

Old 01-27-2007, 11:54 PM   #4
pokinpunk8
i can get you whatever kind of snakes you want. i work for one of the biggest ball breeders in chicago. tell me what youre looking for and send me some pics of your panthers. ive got everything from pieds to pastels. email pokinpunk8@yahoo.com
starting a panther breeding project so lemme know what kind of snakes you want.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread