adba registered Pitbull puppies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
nicoleballs
adba registered Pitbull puppies

Hi everyone,
I am expecting a litter of Pitbull puppies in March and wanted to know if anybody would be interested in any trades for some boas..The mother and the father are both registered with the ADBA.The puppy will come with the first shots. The male is a blue 75 lbs.He is 100% watchdog with some carver in his pedigree. If interested i can send you his pedigree. He was produced by celtic kennels who has only the best dogs from the famous Chaos kennels.

With The female i wanted the old school look where they are smaller..... she is 40 lbs and is a cross between Mason Ch Hog and Miller.S. She was produced by Ried kennels. If you want i can send you her pedigree. She is also a blue, almost a full blue.

These are very smart and loving dogs. They are not man eater like people make them out to be and are great with kids, our son has grown up around pits his whole life. They are both blue which the most difficult color to come by and hopefully they will give a bunch of blue puppies

I am looking for high end boas .I will only trade with people that i think will give this dogs a good home. I will not trade or sell a dog to anyone under the age of 21. I want to go to good homes where they are going to be loved.

I will post some picture of the parents
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
nicoleballs
Here is the father...
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
nicoleballs
Here is a older picture of the mom

Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #4
yungair23
Nice dogs.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #5
nicoleballs
re

Thank you.I realy love the breed.I have this 2 and a 12 year old female.I dont think i can ever own another breed.They are smart and loyal to the owners..
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #6
TheSnakePit
Let me know when they are born. Ive been looking for a female blue for my all blue male. He is about 97% all Blue.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:40 PM   #7
nicoleballs
I will let you know when she has them..It should be the second week of march...If you have any questions just email me at acuralover21@hotmail.com

Thats a great looking dog. How big is he?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #8
yungair23
Im 17 right now. But i know for sure they would be my first dog. My child hood dog is now getting old (13 and i was 4 when we got her) and she cant really go for runs, walks, hunting like i want now. So i have been trying to get the parents to get me a puppy but they definitly dont like pitbulls its a shame...

Old 02-18-2007, 09:08 PM   #9
yungair23
The Snake Pit : Thats one really good lookin male!

Old 02-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #10
nicoleballs
Yeah they have a bad rap..I have a 12 year old ,2 year old ,1 1/2 year old never had a problem. They love kids but they are very loyal and that there problem.. In THE WRONG handS they can be a weapon. they will do what ever the owners ask even if it means for them to die for the owners..I would never own any other kind of dog..My parents were the same way until we got our first one she was a rescue..I think she saved my live when i was home alone one day and a guy broken in...Not a dog for everyone they love to play be outdoors...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread