Need a REAL website? Will trade for reptiles or frogs! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
SgtFoster
Need a REAL website? Will trade for reptiles or frogs!

Greetings,

I am a web designer for the US Army and have my own business on the side. A professional website gives your business and/or hobby a much more expert appearance than just a free website with that bogus address and all that advertisement. My offer includes the domain name, (www.whateveryouwant.com) an email through it, (yourname@yourdomain.com) the design work and a year’s hosting. You will own the domain and site and next year you will receive a bill to renew it. Right now domain names going for $10 a year and hosting for about $50 a year but it seems to go down a little each year. As long as you renew it, it’s yours for life and nobody can take it. My work building a normal site is usually around $250 but I’m willing to trade for all of this. You will have 24/7 access to your website and can change photos and text at your conveyance. If you’re not good with this stuff I can teach you via email as it’s very easy once I have the site built and I’ll always be just an email away with free advice and help.

I’m willing to trade for various reptiles, frogs and/or some cages. If you’re interested, drop me an email at SgtFoster@DesertVets.org with what you have and I’ll write you back with all the details. If you’re in great need of my services but don’t have what I’m looking for go ahead and email me as we might be able to work something out.

I’ve included some of my work below.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Sergeant S.W. Foster
US Army Reserves
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
www.DesertVets.org
www.IraqfromtheWindow.com
www.Serving-in-Iraq.com
www.892nd.com
www.SgtScorpion.com
www.88m.us
www.WilsonLawFirm.com
www.StensonsServices.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread