Yeah baby! 1st this year! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-17-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
geckogrl6
Yeah baby! 1st this year!

This little girl? popped last night. Looks hypo tang or SHT, yes? What do you all think? I'm excited all over again. This is why I breed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg -0010pic.JPG (420.5 KB, 112 views)

Old 03-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #2
Stardust
Wow, I really like that little one!
Congrats

Old 03-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
BalloonzForU
Congratulations! What a cute pattern. Still to early to say how she will turn out as an adult, as of now I don't see any tang, but she could tang up in the next few weeks. Do you have pics of her parents?

Old 03-18-2007, 12:44 PM   #4
geckogrl6
I don't have pics of her parents on this computer (laptop). She is the product of a SHCT and hypo tang. The reason I think she should be a super hypo is that I have a brother and sister of hers (same parents), from each of the last two years who had the same circle for a middle band and both went SH. I'm kinda seeing a pattern there I think. She does have black on her thigh joints, so it may turn out hypo tang more like her daddy. We'll have to see. Anyone else notice a correlation there? Also, clutchmate popped last night, looks normal.

Old 03-18-2007, 10:45 PM   #5
Stephies_Leos
It's a cutie ! Looks like she have some spotting ...... the bands are pretty dark plus the black on it's thighs.... it will have a great color though. Just my opinion!

Old 03-19-2007, 09:24 AM   #6
BalloonzForU
The only thing that seems to be linked to the circle back pattern is that she/he has a good chance when paired with the right partner to produce stripes. The bands are dark as already mentioned, but could fade with a few sheds to give a little more of an idea what she'll look like. Congratulations on the clutchmate!!!

Even when the parents are both tangs there is always a chance that a normal or high yellow are produced. I hope she tangs up for you but she could even be a just very nice high yellow.

Old 03-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #7
geckogrl6
How strange. I didn't think there were any jungle genes in either parent, but hmmm. Mom was from PetSmart, so who knows? I'll let you all know how she goes. She may just be hypo or high yellow.

Old 04-10-2007, 08:28 PM   #8
bandit42
congradulations..
its cute

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!