Superior Enterprise GREAT people!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
JLokay
Superior Enterprise GREAT people!!!

http://www.superiorenterprise.com/

Just ordered $900+ worth of supplies and the transaction was great, customer service was excellent, and they didnt kill me on shipping with the amount of things I ordered...I recommend them to anyone! Can not say enough good things about them! Thanks guys!!

Take care all
Joe Lokay

Old 03-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
I absolutely agree.... I have been using Superior for about 9 years now and not ONCE did I ever have a problem.... They always answer the phone on the first ring, they always give me FREE shipping with a good order, they have never messed up my order, and their prices are very fair.... Not to mention they carry anything you could possibly need for reptiles or shipping reptiles.... I can't say enough good things about them....

Neil

Old 03-23-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
SPJ
They are excellent. I get my boxes, heat packs, etc. from them.
Great prices, fast shipping, and never a problem.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
Thumbs up

I they have what you want you can't go wrong ordering from them. I have used them since 2000 and every order has been a model of efficiency

Old 03-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #5
shrap
Yeah I have used Superior for several years myself. Always a hassle free experience.

Old 03-24-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
morphevolutions
I also agree. I have been using them for about four years and have been very pleased with every order that I have received.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #7
Nokturnel Tom
Good guys

I have ordered from them many times and have always been pleased with the products and customer service. Tom Stevens

TomsSnakes.com

Old 03-24-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
norsmis
I have only placed 2 orders with them but both times they were great. On one occassion, I ordered 6.75" delis and forgot the lids. They called me the next day to ask if I needed them. Now thats what I call customer service. The order was only around $30!

Old 03-25-2007, 01:03 AM   #9
KathyLove
I have ordered from them for years, although I only need to order about once per year or so. I have always been totally happy with the service and products. Last time I ordered, they had an $8 per order freight policy - and I got boxes and boxes of shipping boxes! I don't know if they are still doing that, but it was a terrific deal!

They have even shipped to me immediately when needed, allowing me to send a check when the order arrives, even though I am not a big customer.

I have nothing but praise for them.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:26 PM   #10
ExoticsExpress
I was recomended by a vendor at Maryland and went through with a large order with them and it went very smooth and I am about to order form them again.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!