I NEED A DELTA DASH SHIPPER IN PALM SPRINGS, CA. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
chondro_69
Thumbs up I NEED A DELTA DASH SHIPPER IN PALM SPRINGS, CA.

Hello Everyone. I need some assistance locating a reputable Verified Delta Dash shipper out of Palm Springs, CA. I have 3 medium sized pythons that I am purchasing from a breeder in this area and would like to facilate Delta DASH shipping for them. Thank you, I appreciate the help!!! Ken.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #2
Wilomn
Though I have not used Delta Dash in a while, I believe the shipper alone must be certified to ship, not the reciever. Your shipper should be able to become verified with no problem at any airport that Delta flies out of.

I can't speak for others but were it me, I'd not be shipping someone elses snakes on my name if I didn't know them and the snakes quite well.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:27 AM   #3
chondro_69
Thank you for the input. While it is not difficult to become a shipper, it takes 6+ weeks and involves TSA inspections ect. I'm planning on doing this for myself at some point this spring.

I am looking for a breeder or a wholesaler in the Palm Springs area who is willing to package the snakes and ship them out for a reasonable fee. I don't think that's out of question assuming most wholesaler's and some breeder's purchase animals, package and ship them daily . . . I've merely purchased the animals and would like to now purchase a service that is routinely done in the industry.

Thanks again.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #4
Wilomn
I see. I didn't know it took so long now.

Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!