3 Females For Adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
Spicedragons
3 Females For Adoption

I picked up these girls from some local last weekend.
Well.. I had to buy them of the guy.. they just looked so sick on the pics.. I couldn't helped myself.
They're starting to come around quite nicely.
One of the females put in about 50 grams since last week. The other two are doing alright and eating fine.. they just look dehydrated.
The two females have badly nipped foot, the other one has no nips just very dhydrated. They're really sweet dragons and will make some great pets.
I can guarantee that they'll survive with proper care.
With babies hatching soon, I just don't have the necessary time to take care of them anymore.

These girls are in need for good home and some more help.
Please send me an email if interested.. and make sure you have some experience with beardies.
The adoption fee is $50 + shipping fee. (That's 1/2 of what I paid to get them btw)

Thanks for looking!

Danny
D-Herps Exotics
www.d-herps.com
(949) 413-1652
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
thestranger101
please be in touch. I will be glad to give them a great home

Mike
Barbwire dragons

Any clue the age?

Old 05-04-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
Spicedragons
Hi Mike,
sorry I missed your call this morning.
I tried calling you back.. but I must have written down a wrong number.
Anyway, the girls are still available right now. Someone actually called me before you did, but I haven't received anything back from her.
So yeah.. I'll keep you posted.

thanks

danny
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
Lizardmen3477
i am very interested in them could you send some more detailed pics to lizardmen3477@aol.com and shipping to joppa md 21085 thanks lot they would go to great home. hope to hear from you soon.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
thestranger101
Thank you for your responce

I will drop you a line. Look forward to talking to you !!

Mike

Old 05-04-2007, 10:24 PM   #6
thestranger101
i tried to call again

i guess i missed you again. I will try you tomorrow i have to get. I checked your page and i was going to send you a paypal 20.00 non refundable payment. Till we spoke But did not see if you took pay pal. I am going to be away till sunday night. If you don't sell them Please contact me. thestranger101@AOL.com

Please let me know what shipping will be to 06905

Stamford Connecticut

I will definatly take them !!!

Thank you again hope whatever happens they get to a good home.

I would tell you to call me tonight but the time is three hours ahead here.

Mike

Old 05-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #7
knkreptiles
Hi Danny,

Did you find a home for your girls? Please let me know as I also would be happy to provide them with a reat home. I just lost my female last week and would welcome some new additions (she was almost 9). Thanks! Karen

Old 05-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #8
ninjaturtles2587
very interested

i would take as many of them as you can give me if you still have any available. i will gladly pay you 50 for them plus shipping. i have been looking all over for them and have not been able to find any at the pet stores or anywhere else. if you can help me you can contact me at RAdams333701@hotmail.com please send me a message either way to let me know what the deal is with them

Old 05-07-2007, 02:40 AM   #9
Spicedragons
Hi All,
sorry.. it's been a very bussy weekend.
They'll go to Mike, he's actually the second in line.
Mike, if you read this, I'll give you a call tommorow.

Thanks for your interest. I hope these girls will find a good home

danny
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #10
thestranger101
Thank you danny

drop me an email thestanger101@aol.com i will send you out payment today !!!

Thanks again,

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread