• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 0.0.2 Egernia Depressa

Heather95661

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
FOR SALE:
0.0.2 Egernia Depressa (probable pair sold as unsexed). From great lines, and are an awesome and RARE species. Asking $3,500.00
 

Attachments

  • 20160407_191446.jpg
    20160407_191446.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 1,404
  • 20160407_191441.jpg
    20160407_191441.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 1,311
Wow! That was fast. I am old enough that I used to purchase the grey ones for $90-$100. I ended up selling my orange ones since I could never get babies out of them. The orange Egernia are really expensive now.
 
Back
Top