• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 0.0.3 USCB Green Tree Pythons

RichZ

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Nassau,NY,USA
I am offering this deal right now because I have an opportunity and need funds for another project. I have 3 eleven month old red Biak chondros . Produced here by me, very well started animals all feeding aggressively on frozen thawed.
I will part with all 3 for 1000$.
Serious inquiries reply for more info and photos. If I miss my opportunity then the prices will go back up. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 45439442-91A8-48AF-9831-FF23A54FA857.jpg
    45439442-91A8-48AF-9831-FF23A54FA857.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 500
  • 122BF3D1-1C90-41D4-BCD3-22845B053198.jpg
    122BF3D1-1C90-41D4-BCD3-22845B053198.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 400
Back
Top