• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

0.0.3 USCB GTP’S

RichZ

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Nassau,NY,USA
0.0.3 USCB GTP’S

3 yearling true USCB Biak Green Tree pythons available. Bred and hatched here in the US. Plenty of photo proof to prove it. Very well started and getting big.
I am running out of room and would like them gone before winter. All feeding aggressively on F\T small mice. All were red neos. Asking 375$ each but will do discount if you take the group. Also discount will be given if picked up.
 

Attachments

  • 3770F2EE-94ED-4FDD-B247-164C5F7F9CE2.jpg
    3770F2EE-94ED-4FDD-B247-164C5F7F9CE2.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 6201F27B-6A66-4023-B067-73C275A63591.jpg
    6201F27B-6A66-4023-B067-73C275A63591.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 4F6C18C2-82B5-4779-A62E-ACC5786FE359.jpg
    4F6C18C2-82B5-4779-A62E-ACC5786FE359.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 437
Dude, you have no idea how it’s killing me to drop the price on these but I got a small operation here and have some ‘19’s that aren’t ready to go yet. These guys are getting big and I’m running out of space!
 
You've dropped them too low already. Maybe post them on the morelia viridis forum classifieds and the various fb groups for chondros.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
 
I have the on Morelia already . I don’t participate in FB.
Just gotten a lot of tire kickers.
 
Back
Top