• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 0.1.13 Group of Kei Island Skinks

greenfiremajick

I am Traci A Borgmeyer
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
177
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Age
55
Location
OKC
Hi, All. I have a group of Kei Island Blue Tongue Skinks for sale. I am selling them as a group.

They are all grown from scratch :), since 2009. I have raised them up from babies. My effort and money invested, can be your gain!

There are 2 CBB and one large girl that was imported as an adult, that has been living as a group, successfully. All the rest were not CBB and were brought in by Switzer Reptiles. They are housed separately.

Please contact me at tborg2010@ymail dot com, or you can PM me here. I can send pics, etc.

Oh, one of them has a piece of tail missing and there are a few "battle scars" on some of them. Otherwise, they are all beautiful and healthy.

I can take Paypal, or a USPS MO.
 
Back
Top