• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 0.1 2022 Western Sanzinia / Madagascar Tree Boa

Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I'm reluctantly letting this sweetheart go because I got a killer deal on a pretty much RTB pair of these guys. This girl was produced by Bill Hughes and I picked her out personally. She's 120g & currently eating live hoppers or ASFs & f/t day old quail.

$3000.00 plus actual cost of overnight shipping via Ship Your Reptiles / FedEx. I only ship to FedEx "Dangerous goods" locations for pickup.

Pickup in Las Vegas always available and face to face delivery in SoCal available 3/7-3/8
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5379.jpg
    IMG_5379.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 698
  • IMG_5534.jpg
    IMG_5534.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_5531-2.jpg
    IMG_5531-2.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Hey there, I'm interested in this girl if she's still available
I don't check these threads very often, so would you mind texting your reply to 8137273998?
I'm in Florida, shipping to 8210 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL


Thank you
 
Back
Top