• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 0.1 abronia graminea

Rafeloo

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Location
Tampa, Fl
I truly love this thing, has had a litter of 5 with me. I actually have one of her babies with me still and willing to sell him or her as well. I keep her indoors as it’s really hot here in Florida but she just looked so much better and seem to enjoy it more when I kept her outdoors(during winter). I am offering her for sale to someone who lives in a state that can keep her outdoors basically year round if not year round. $200 for her and $100 for her offspring plus shipping.
 

Attachments

  • A3ACA10F-9085-4516-AE8E-581888B0C28E.jpg
    A3ACA10F-9085-4516-AE8E-581888B0C28E.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 609
  • F8A1796F-419E-485E-B6CD-158F1166A408.jpg
    F8A1796F-419E-485E-B6CD-158F1166A408.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 565
  • C72152C1-3890-4B73-80D5-2A662D65F853.jpg
    C72152C1-3890-4B73-80D5-2A662D65F853.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 561
Back
Top