• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 0.1 Cuban Rock Iguana

Rafeloo

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Location
Tampa, Fl
Year and a half old.
I don’t handle her. But is not flighty I can walk in her cage without her loosing her mind. I just can’t grab her, I never try to anyways. Feeding well on mazuri pellets, hibiscus flowers, blueberries...greens and other fruits.

Got a bigger female so I’m selling this one, don’t need this many.
400 plus shipping
Willing to trade for a male rhino

Just noticed her nails ..missing?..on the photo I posted.
There’s that.
 

Attachments

  • 0BE7BFF4-187C-4422-9B69-5DBB66C3C5F2.jpg
    0BE7BFF4-187C-4422-9B69-5DBB66C3C5F2.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 409
  • B9443717-9FC4-4C71-82EF-67AC3367FD33.jpg
    B9443717-9FC4-4C71-82EF-67AC3367FD33.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Back
Top