• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 0.1 (female) Gray-Banded King (price reduced)

snakesareawesome78

New member
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tempe, AZ
0.1 (Female) well established Gray Banded King. Born Dec 2016. Eat F/T hoppers like a champ. Extremely docile and has no issue being handle.

she is $265 plus shipping (was $300 plus shipping). Will not go lower!


shipping: I use reptile2you to ship. Shipping happens Mondays through Wednesdays only. Also only when temps are safe for the snake. I take great pride to pack and ship any snake I sell, the safest way possible. I will need a zip code to quote you on shipping.

Paypal only for payment. payment required in full before I ship.

Any questions, PM me on Fauna.

Thank you
 

Attachments

  • Gray banded female 2.jpg
    Gray banded female 2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Gray banded female 3.jpg
    Gray banded female 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 378
  • Gray banded female 1.jpg
    Gray banded female 1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 388
  • Gray banded female 4.jpg
    Gray banded female 4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Back
Top