• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 0.4 for Sale or Trade

d3adinthewater

New member
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Epping, NH
Currently trying to reduce my collection of leopard geckos as I do not believe I will be able to breed them like I wanted any time soon. I have four females that I'm looking to sell or trade for a male bearded dragon or certain other species of lizard. I am not able to ship at this time but I am willing to drive to meet up to 150 miles away from where I am located in Epping, New Hampshire.

$30 - 2013 SHTCT ph. Tremper (proven breeder)
$40 - 2014 RAPTOR
$30 - 2015 Tremper Albino
$20 - 2015 Pacific Green

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested! I have numerous photos of each gecko to send if you want.
 

Attachments

  • 8-9 Reptiles 230.jpg
    8-9 Reptiles 230.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 306
  • 8-9 Reptiles 206.jpg
    8-9 Reptiles 206.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 8-9 Reptiles 241.jpg
    8-9 Reptiles 241.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 029 (3).jpg
    029 (3).jpg
    325 KB · Views: 248
Do you still have the one in the second photo? If so does it come with the setup or just the gecko? I'm looking for the whole set up, I'm a newbie.
 
Back
Top