• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

09' Bell Line Pastel YB

DJSlurp1200

New member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
5
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Tampa, FL
This guy is getting bigger and bigger everyday!! Loving how he only keeps getting brighter with age! :)


11-9-09017.jpg


11-9-09016.jpg


11-9-09018.jpg


11-9-09014.jpg


11-9-09019.jpg
 
What a beautiful combo. The more I see examples of this morph the more I consider going for it myself rather then other possible breedings.
 
Very nice but you cant post pics of a pastel yb without a belly shot :D

Why I'm so sorry... Here ya go!

(not as recent of a pic but a bellyshot none the less!)

When I had first brought him home!

He doesn't even look real in photo's or in person! :)

jensbday431-1.jpg


jensbday439-1.jpg
 
What a beautiful combo. The more I see examples of this morph the more I consider going for it myself rather then other possible breedings.

Ya know... IMO the pastel yellowbelly is one of the most underrated/underpriced morphs out there... the possibilities are endless and the combination of great yb and pastel genes in one animal can do an amazing thing! :)
 
Back
Top