• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 1.0 Candy #2

telos

Runica Reptiles
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
100
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I have available 1.0 Candy (toffee superconda), currently right around 21g and solid feeder on unscented F/T large pinks.

SOLD

Payment plan ok with 25% non-refundable deposit.

Live arrival guaranteed upon first delivery attempt or hold for pick up at your local Fedex Ship Center. Local pick up welcome, I'm located near LAX or can meet around Cerritos/Buena Park area. Can also deliver to the upcoming Costa Mesa Repticon on 4/27-4/28.

Not interested in trades at this time. Please PM all questions.
 

Attachments

  • 18H04-02M_190212_1.jpg
    18H04-02M_190212_1.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 475
  • 18H04-02M_190212_2.jpg
    18H04-02M_190212_2.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 390
  • 18H04-02M_190212_3.jpg
    18H04-02M_190212_3.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Sorry, but I have to say, that is the cutest, snake and picture of a snake I've ever seen. If he was in my price range I'd take him in a heart beat.
 
Back
Top