• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

1.0 jaguar carpet

Rafeloo

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Location
Tampa, Fl
I think there is more going on in him than just jaguar, but that’s how I got “him” as, I’m a ball python kind of guy and this guy was just part of a package deal and I’m not planning on keeping him. Would trade for a nice big coastal female though as I have another jaguar male who has been a pet for some time.
Anyways asking $200 plus shipping obo
Thank you
Text me 8134267327
 

Attachments

  • F0A728A7-1357-4B74-AC08-AE5AAF507243.jpg
    F0A728A7-1357-4B74-AC08-AE5AAF507243.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 201
  • D2F81E1F-7502-41A2-A905-4B9C519837DD.jpg
    D2F81E1F-7502-41A2-A905-4B9C519837DD.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top