• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 1.0 Phelsuma madagascariensis (not grandis)

Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
350
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Saint Louis, MO
1.0 Phelsuma madagascariensis (not grandis)-$125 plus shipping. This gecko was produced by Kurt Lantz from a "normal" madagascariensis outcrossed to his blue line. This individual looks nicer than some juveniles I have produced from blue lines I obtained from him years ago. I think he is an exceptional animal.

I am potentially interested in trades for other Phelsuma, Lygodactylus, Sphaerodactylus, Gonatodes, Ctenosaura, and other rare geckos and lizards.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back
Top