• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 1.0 Ruby Reptiles Red Beardie

Jptheman

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
26
Location
Chatsworth, Georgia
I bought 2 baby Titan x Lilith beardies from Ruby Reptiles a little while back and now want to sell off one for some extra cash. Nice reds with tinges of orange and a bright white belly. Still a bit jumpy but handleable. Eats right from your hand. Asking $1500 due to the price of the Titan Lilith babies but am open to negotiation. That’s a heavy discount as it is. Can provide proof that he is in fact from Rubyreptiles.

Text me at 7062600799

I will also consider trades for leaf tail geckos, leachies, chahouas, and any other interesting species. No snakes, I’m just not as interested in them as I used to be.

I can provide better, up to date pics in sunlight to really show the true colors. It is the baby on the left in the picture.
 

Attachments

  • 29E9DDE1-F95F-48ED-94A7-CBF51DB87C3F.jpg
    29E9DDE1-F95F-48ED-94A7-CBF51DB87C3F.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Back
Top