• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 1 1/2 year old savanna monitor

leeches are fat

New member
Joined
Mar 15, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
wilmington North carolina
Got this gorgeous savanna monitor in a trade decided I’m more of a gecko man located in North Carolina I would prefer to not ship is being tamed down has never bitten but does tail whip Got this gorgeous savanna monitor in a trade decided I’m more of a gecko man located in North Carolina I would prefer to not ship is being tamed down has never bitten but does tail whip 90$ You can text me at 910-409-2307
 

Attachments

  • 2ADAAA80-E6AB-4D6E-A0C6-B45016977B79.jpg
    2ADAAA80-E6AB-4D6E-A0C6-B45016977B79.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 41BD870D-FF47-4AC3-BB49-67D72FC6DB2B.jpg
    41BD870D-FF47-4AC3-BB49-67D72FC6DB2B.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 243
Back
Top