• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 1.1 Adult Abronia Taeniata

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have an unrelated adult pair of Abronia Taeniata to offer... Regrettably. They are between three and four years old. The male is US cbb and the female is a European import. The only reason they are being posted is because I need to raise some funds. I will only have these posted for a short time, if they do not sell soon I will be pulling the add off-line.
Unfortunately I can only seem to ever post one picture, serious inquiries please PM or email for additional pictures. [email protected]

SOLD!

Possible partial trades for other Alligator lizard species
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Back
Top