• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade 1.1. HET ALBINO RED HOGNOSES FOR...

AlmostHeavenHerps

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Charleston, WV
Hey guys, I would like to trade my 1.1. pair of 2013 het albino red hognoses, both at about 45-50 grams, for geckos. I am of course open to lots of offers but I breed crested geckos, gargoyles, leachies, saras, albino strains of leopards with solid hets or no hets, and im also interested in a uromastyx. I would prefer to not ship but if you'd like to pay your shipping I can do so, I use SYR. I'm in Charleston, WV.
 
Back
Top