• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 1.1 Normal 100% Het Desert Ghost

ScaredyCatAsh

Scaredy Cat Geckos
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
74
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Los Angeles CA USA
I really don't want to part with these, but work has become to time consuming to focus on anything right now. I had these since they were hatchlings and have grown them up on p/k rats. They are not picky and are vigorous eaters.

Dad was possibly a Spector (a Fire male was also used) and mom was a Desert Ghost. The breeder did get a Spector out of the clutch that hatched, I myself can't tell if one is a Spector and I do not have time to harass breeders with pictures to find out lol.

I do have papers on these from the breeder as well.

Female is 380g and the male is 450g

$1000 Shipped for the pair

Live Arrival Guaranteed!
Please contact me with any questions

Male
Male.jpg

MaleBelly.jpg


Female
Female.jpg

FemaleBelly.jpg


Thank You
 

Attachments

  • Female.jpg
    Female.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Back
Top