• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 1.1 Tokay gecko

newtser1080

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I'm rehoming a pair of tokay gecko. They are chilled, but due to recently lack of handling they become a little bit flighty. With a week or two of handling again they should calm down. I'm asking 50 for the pair, which I think is fair considering how tame they are. I'm only open to trade for caudates. Located in San Diego, CA, local preferred but I don't mind shipping. 20191015_235345.jpg20191015_235335.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top