• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

1.1 Yellow Ackie Adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLY WILLIAMS

New member
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
United States of America
Hi everyone,

I am selling this pair of yellow ackies. I am unsure of their age or origin, however, they are full grown adults. I have had them for about 5-6 months now and have not recieved eggs, however I have whitnessed many copulations. They are both missing digits on their feet, but otherwise are in nice condition. They are extremely docile, and make great pets. They are probably the most inquisitive, intelligent, and active lizards you could ever keep. Because of their flaw, I am selling the pair for only $200. Let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questons, I will gladly answer them for you. Pics are available on my website. Thanks for your time,

bob mendyk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top