• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! 1.2 Scolecophis Atrocintus

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have a beautiful adult trio of these incredible little snakes. These are truly something unique and exciting. They are very easy to keep. I have them on jungle mix substrate with some leaf litter covering and some cork flats for them to hide under. They will often be out cruising during the day especially when they are hungry. These guy will ONLY eat centipedes... Its absolutely awsome to watch them hunt and eat a centipede. All three are well established and have absolutely no issues. I have videos of them feeding. They have taken several different species of centipedes but I mostly use fan tails because they are cheap and readily available from wholesalers. Or you can catch larger 4"-5" centipedes throughout most of the US. I've used Florida blue legs before and they were gobbled up.

$450 shipped or can deliver to Hamburg this Saturday for $400
I will include any centipedes I have left with the sale.

Please email me with any questions

[email protected]

Justin Munsterman
 

Attachments

  • 20190403_084727.jpg
    20190403_084727.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
Back
Top